In a period of over 50 years , Jan Menze van Diepen brought together a very extensive and varied collection.
The entire collection of nearly 10.000 objects can be divided into five main sub-collections:
1. Asian ceramics and glass ( approximately 2800 objects).
2. Oranje-Nassau prints (approximately 2600 objects).
3. Oranje-Nassau ceramics (approximately 1000 objects).
4. Visual arts (mainly Groninger artists (about 700 objects).
5. Topographic maps and prints of the province of Groningen (about 600 objects).
You can also search in a part of our database for specific objects with the details of these objects.